Why Gut Mate?
Patented BIO-tract® Technology
Probiotics are live microorganisms. When you take them in adequate amounts they can have big benefits. But to be beneficial, probiotics have to survive the stomach acid and reach your intestinal tract alive. Without protection most don't survive the acidic environment of your stomach.
BIO-tract® is a unique probiotic delivery system patented in over 31 countries. This delivery system protects probiotics from stomach acid on their journey to and through your intestinal tract. BIO-tract® also provides optimal release of live organisms throughout the digestive tract, in both small and large intestine.
Benefits of BIO-tract® Technology
- Protection from stomach acids
- Controlled intestinal release
- Enhanced dose consistency
- Extended shelf-life stability
Probiotics released all at once may intensify digestive discomfort and produce symptoms such as bloating, gas, and occasional diarrhea. To prevent these symptoms, BIO-tract® controlled release allows probiotics to be released slowly and evenly along the entire intestinal tract over an 8-10 hour period.
"Probiotics released all at once may cause bloating and gas.
BIO-tract® releases probiotics slowly over 8-10 hours."
How It Works
When a BIO-tract® micro pearl reaches your stomach a protective gel barrier is activated. This barrier fends off stomach acid as the micro pearl travels to the small intestine. When it arrives in the small intestine, sustained release ensures probiotics exit the gel barrier slowly as they find their destination one spot at a time along the small and large intestine.
When probiotics arrive safely they get to work by crowding out the bad bacteria and delivering powerful health benefits you need. Probiotics protect your health and BIO-tract® protects probiotics.
"Probiotics protect your health and
BIO-tract® protects probiotics."
We’ve Got You Covered!
Your whole gut, not just half!
BIO-tract® technology is the first system capable of delivering probiotics in a true controlled release method.
The release of probiotics is controlled by a combination of erosion of the micro pearl excipients and diffusion of the bacteria from the micro pearl matrix.
As the surface of the micro pearl hydrates with the fluid in GI Tract, the polymeric matrix swells and forms a gel barrier to further fluid permeation. As the swollen region of the micro pearl erodes over time, and fluid penetrates progressively toward the core of the micro pearl, the bacteria within the hydrated region of matrix are reconstituted and released into the intestine.
This allows for continuous release of probiotics slowly and evenly along the entire intestinal tract over an 8-10 hour period.
“BIO-tract releases probiotics slowly and evenly along the entire intestinal tract!”
BIO-tract® vs Standard Capsules
The distinct regions of a BIO-tract® micro pearl provide protection against dramatic osmotic stress experienced by probiotics during the process of reconstitution.
As a Bio-Tract® micro pearl moves down the GI tract, the fully hydrated region near the surface of the micro pearl contains reconstituted bacteria, the semi-hydrated interior contains both reconstituted and dormant bacteria, and finally the unhydrated core of the micro pearl contains wholly unreconstituted, lyophilized bacteria.
This contrasts with the dramatic change in osmotic pressure experienced by probiotics explosively released from immediate and delayed release capsules. The physiological effects of such a sharp change in osmotic pressure may lower probiotic viability during reconstitution.
“Distinct regions of a BIO-tract micro pearl protects probiotics from dramatic osmotic pressure changes!”
Formulated With Clinically
Gut Mate Difference
- Optimal Formulation Our probiotics are formulated after consulting with top doctors and scientists with extensive research experience into many digestive and immune related ailments. Our formulation includes many superior strains not found in other probiotics.
- Patented and Clinically Documented Strains We carefully selected resilient strains based on supporting clinical studies.
- DNA Verified Strains Probiotic benefits are strain specific. But, most probiotics on the market only list the genus and species, but not the strain. All our probiotics are thoroughly tested and DNA verified, so you know exactly what you are putting into your body. Ex:-genus=Lactobacillus, species= plantarum, strain= DSM 6595
- Strain Diversity Formulated with a wide variety of probiotics. It includes Lactobacilli, Bifidobacteria, Enterococcus, Pediococcus, Lactococcus, and Streptococcus to help restore your gut microbiome. Our formulation provides both high strain diversity and optimal balance of CFU count for each strain.
The human gut is a host to an incredible diversity of bacteria, fungi and other microbes, collectively known as the gut microbiome. Genetic diversity in nature is widespread and it is the underpinning of a healthy ecosystem. Diversity in probiotic strains in your gut is just as important to your digestive and immune health.
- Gentle on the Stomach Probiotics released all at once may intensify digestive discomfort and produce symptoms such as bloating, gas, and occasional diarrhea. Our Probiotics are released slowly and evenly along the entire intestinal tract over an 8-10 hour period.
What’s In It?
- 20 Broad Spectrum Probiotic Strains Each micro pearl contains a unique blend of 20 robust Probiotic Strains that target both small and large intestine.
- 120 Easy-to-Swallow Micro Pearls BIO-tract® micro pearls are just 6 mm in size (0.23 inches). They are a fraction of the size of standard capsule.
- Long Shelf Life and Room Temperature Stable Our manufacturing process ensures extended shelf life for up to 18 months without any refrigeration.
- Travel Friendly Room temperature stable makes it easy for you to include it in your daily regime whether at home or on the road.
- 12 Billion CFU† per BIO-tract® Micro Pearl Room temperature stable makes it easy for you to include it in your daily regime whether at home or on the road.
- Superior Sourcing and Manufacturing Our probiotics have been developed and improved over the last 30 years. They are manufactured in Colorado in NSF registered cGMP facilities to ensure proper design, monitoring, and control of manufacturing processes.
- No Dairy
- No Wheat
- No Soy
- No Gluten
- No Nuts
- No Egg